One of our most popular tours includes a little bit of everything. Spend two days in spectacular Vancouver exploring the abundant offerings of this great city. After immersing yourself in the wonders of Vancouver you will travel to breathtaking Whistler for an excursion like no other!
- Arrival and departure Limousine transfer.
- 3 nights accommodation Vancouver
- Vancouver tour
- Whistler tour
- Optional Dinner Cruise
DAY 1 -Vancouver
Arriving at Vancouver's International Airport, transfer and check in at your chosen hotel.
DAY 2 -Vancouver City & Capilano Suspension Bridge Tour
Take the time today to sightsee the wonderful offerings of the city of Vancouver.
- Vancouver’s Downtown
- Canada Place: Cruise ship terminal & Convention Centre
- Robson Street . The best shopping in town
- Stanley Park: with stops at the Totem Poles and Prospect Point
- Lions Gate Bridge
- Cleveland Dam: Capilano Lake
- Capilano Suspension Bridge: with the Tree Top Adventure
- Granville Island. Public market, marinas, galleries, time for a snack*
- Chinatown. 2nd largest in North America
- Gastown: Historic Vancouver, Steam Clock
*Meals not included in tour price
The remainder of the day is at your leisure. Your tour director will have suggestions for your further exploration of this great city. Shoppers or browsers can take our water taxi to lively Granville Island where you can enjoy outdoor markets, street musicians and waterfront cafes. Or visit our historic Gastown with its steam powered clock, antique shops, art galleries and street vendors.
DAY 3 - Whistler & Shannon Falls Tour
- Transportation will await you at your hotel for your morning departure from Vancouver to the village of Whistler. Your voyage will be along the Sea to Sky Highway where you will see abundant breathtaking mountains, glaciers and wild life. Stops along the way will include Shannon falls where spectacular photo opportunities await you. Spend the afternoon in this year round mountain resort town. Here you will have the opportunity to browse the various shops filled with local artists wares and unique finds, or simply sit back and enjoy the scenic views of the mountains at one of Whistlers many cafes or restaurants. Why not take a Gondola ride** and enjoy the spectacular panorama that Whistler has to offer? Return to Vancouver in the late afternoon.
**Optional activity, not included in tour package
DAY 4 - Departure from Vancouver
Your fun filled Maxima tour ends today with the each guest departing on their own schedules. Limousine transfers to the airport will be provided.
From $640 CAD
Rates are per person, quoted in CAD funds, and are exclusive of all taxes. Minimum night stays and other restrictions may apply. Rates are subject to availability at the time of booking and may change without notice.
Request A Quote