Tour Length:17 Days/16 Nights
Departure: – May 8, 2008
Starting from $1,966 CAD
- 2 Nights pre-cruise accommodation in Vancouver, according to selected hotel.
- Vancouver City Tour
- Ground transportation Airport/Hotel/Cruise Terminal, return.
- 14 Nights aboard ms Zaandam.
- Stateroom accommodation according to selected grade.
- All meals while onboard the ship.
- Port charges and taxes.
DAY 1 -Vancouver
Arriving at Vancouver's International Airport, transfer and check in at your chosen hotel.
DAY 2 -Vancouver City Highlight Tour
Take the time today to join our experienced guides as they show you:
- Canada Place: Cruise ship terminal.
- Granville Mall: See the neon lights along Granville.
- Robson Street: The city's finest shopping finds.
- Stanley Park: Stops at the Totem Poles & Prospect Point.
- English Bay: Gorgeous views along our downtown beach.
- Granville Island: Public market, marinas, galleries & more.
- Chinatown: 2nd largest in North America.
- Gastown: Historic Vancouver & the world famous Steam Clock.
- The Lookout: 360° panoramic viewing deck.
Experience Vancouver's charm. We'll see Canada Place, Robson Street, Public Library, QE Theatre and GM Place, Chinatown and Gastown. Soak in the natural splendor of Stanley Park's Totem Poles and Prospect Point. Pass the West End high-rises and the beaches of English Bay on our way to vibrant Granville Island with its public market, shops, restaurants and galleries. Visit The Lookout to take the glass elevator to the 360° views.
DAY 3 - Alaska Cruise
Transportation will await you at your hotel to take you to the cruise Terminal
DAY 4 - At Sea
DAY 5 - Ketchikan
DAY 6 - Juneau
DAY 7 - Skagway
DAY 8 - Cruising Glacier Bay
DAY 9 - Cruising College Fjord
DAY 10 - Anchorage (Seward)
DAY 11 - Cruising College Fjord
DAY 12 - Cruising Glacier Bay
DAY 13 - Haines
DAY 14 - Juneau
DAY 15 - Ketchikan
DAY 16 - At Sea
DAY 17 - Vancouver
Transfer from the cruise terminal to the Vancouver Airport
REQUEST A QUOTE