Tour Length: 5 hours
– Year-round tours daily 11:30am
- May 9 to Sept 24: 8:00am
Join our experienced guides as they show you:
- Vancouver City: Without Lookout.
- Canada Place: Cruise ship terminal.
- Granville Mall: See the neon lights along Granville.
- Robson Street: The city's finest shopping finds.
- Stanley Park: Stops at the Totem Poles & Prospect Point.
- Lions Gate Bridge: Historic Link Between the Northshore and downtown Vancouver.
- Cleveland Dam Capilano Lake views.
- Capilano Suspension Bridge: A treetop adventure.
- Granville Island: Public market, marinas, galleries & more.
- Chinatown: 2nd largest in North America.
- Gastown: Historic Vancouver & the world famous Steam Clock.
This tour has it all! See Canada Place, Robson Street, Sports Venues, the Library, theatres,Chinatown and historic Gastown! We make stops in gorgeous Stanley Park on our way to Cleveland Dam and the Capilano Suspension Bridge in the North Shore rainforest. Cross the 450-ft-long bridge to the Treetops Adventure. A highlight of this tour is to browse Granville Island with it's public market, shops, eateries and galleries.
Adult: $109.00 CAD
Senior: $109.00 CAD
Child: $65.00 CAD (4-11)
Infant: $0.00 CAD
*Prices are per person based on double occupancy in canadian dollars & incl. taxes.
Hotel pick-up from selected downtown Vancouver hotels is available. Please enter the name and / or address of your hotel at time of booking. If you do not indicate your hotel for pick up at the time of booking, please call us ((604) 630-8749, Toll Free: 1 888 723-4145) and advise us of this information directly, at least 48 hours prior to tour date. The contact details for the tour operator will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking.
FREE PICK-UP & DROP-OFF AT HOTELS IN VANCOUVER, NORTH VANCOUVER, RICHMOND, BURNABY, CRUISE SHIP TERMINALS AND VIA RAIL STATION
Pick-up time may vary, depending on traffic & location of hotel. PLEASE ALLOW 30 MINUTES FOR PICK-UP
For every confirmed booking you will be required to print a voucher which is presented at time of boarding. You will receive your voucher(s) via email, once your booking is confirmed.